Infants are so precious and so is every moment we spend with your baby. Your baby’s care giver will help him/her as he/she prepares for the years ahead and develops motor skills. We love to play, sing, create and rock. Our infant rooms are meant to reflect the loving spaces of home ~ a comfortable place to learn, play, and grow. With our, soft play area, personal cribs, your baby will explore in a cozy room that is designed for comfort and safe, happy and healthy babies. You will be given daily reports of your child’s daily activities.
All of our infants eat, sleep, and play according to their own individual schedules. Our teachers provide warm, loving, responsive care in an enriched infant- appropriate environment. They are experienced and trained to meet the individual emotional, physical, and social needs of each infant. Teachers stimulate cognitive and physical development through interactive care and play.
At Terrific Kids:
- Each day includes some special snuggle time, with lots of hugs and individual attention.
- Language development is stimulated, as teachers talk to and interact with the infant during feeding, diapering, and play.
- Babies learn to grasp and manipulate toys, vocalize sounds, recognize familiar objects/pictures, and enjoy books.
- Toys are selected to stimulate sensory awareness, fine motor skills, and large motor development.
- Exploration of various textures, colors, and shapes provides visual and tactile stimulation.
- Soft nursery music and toys that produce sounds provide auditory stimulation.
- Our individual daily care reports furnish parents with written documentation of each infant’s bottles, meals, diapering, and naps.
- Developmental portfolios are kept on each child and are always available for parents viewing.
Parents feel secure with their infant in our center ~ knowing their precious baby is being nurtured by qualified staff that sincerely cares!